Thursday, September 05, 2013 by Lee Mannering
FSMA update: Proposed import rules Webinar recording now available, Spanish Webinar slated for next week
Last Thursday, PMA held a free English-language Webinar on the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) foreign supplier verification and third-party audit accreditation proposed rules. If you were unable to participate in this Webinar, yesterday we finalized and posted an on-demand recording of it to our FSMA resource center for your convenience.
Next Tuesday, September 10, we’re offering a free Spanish-language version of this Webinar. To help our Spanish-speaking members better access all of our translated FSMA information resources, we also recently developed an area of our FSMA resource center that contains these materials. This includes:
- An executive summary of the produce safety proposed rule
- An on-demand recording of our 10 Things You Need to Know about the Produce Safety Proposed Rule Webinar
- An executive summary of the preventive controls for human foods proposed rule
- An on-demand recording of our 10 Things You Need to Know about the Preventive Controls for Human Foods Proposed Rule Webinar
- An executive summary of the foreign supplier verification proposed rule
- An executive summary of the third-party audit accreditation proposed rule
The Spanish FSMA resources page is available here in our FSMA resource center. If you or your supply chain partners are interested in participating in the Spanish-language September 10 Webinar, you can register here.